Recently my Bill and income reminders are not being posted to my register based on Show in List days

In the last 6-8 weeks the dates that bill and income reminders should be posted to the register isn't happening.  A bill that should be posted 3 days before due is now showing up 14  or more days before the due dates.
I've deleted and re entered a bill or income reminder and that doesn't seem to work either.  Validate and repair to fix the issue?  

Best Answer

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are asking if validate will resolve the issue? Only one way to find out. Proceed with the validate.
  • Dave R 65
    Dave R 65 Member ✭✭
    Did the validate, no errors.  Since some bills have already been entered thru March 20, wait and see what happens in March.  The bills hit the register around the 23 of the month, see if it repeats entering Aprils billings in March
    If validation didn't help, something else needs to be fixed or delete all the bill and income reminders and start over.  Doesn't make sense that the bills are entered early but the incomes are entered as requested.
    Thanks 
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need to wait. Try some test reminders with small amounts and different dates to force the results sooner. Then just delete the register entry. I'm also assuming that you are not using online billers?
  • Dave R 65
    Dave R 65 Member ✭✭
    Changed from 14 days to 7 days, that fixed it!
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.