"move tab to new window" grayed out

I would like to look at multiple reports at one time.  But the "move tab to new window" is always grayed out.  I would really appreciate any suggestions!  Thanks.

Best Answer

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @drdrednomo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The "Move tab to new window" function works with "pop-out" windows, such as New Reports or Account registers.  When there are multiple open windows, the option to "merge all windows" will go black and be able to be selected.

The first step is to go to the Reports tab and select "New Report", customizing and creating the report you wish to view.

Once created, click on the "New Window" button on the right side of the report

The report will "pop-out" to a standalone window. Repeat these steps to open the remaining reports.  Once there are two or more open reports, click on the "Merge All Windows" option that is now available to be selected.

All open pop-up windows combine in one window with separate tabs and the options to move between the tabs are now available to be selected.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Sarah

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @drdrednomo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The "Move tab to new window" function works with "pop-out" windows, such as New Reports or Account registers.  When there are multiple open windows, the option to "merge all windows" will go black and be able to be selected.

The first step is to go to the Reports tab and select "New Report", customizing and creating the report you wish to view.

Once created, click on the "New Window" button on the right side of the report

The report will "pop-out" to a standalone window. Repeat these steps to open the remaining reports.  Once there are two or more open reports, click on the "Merge All Windows" option that is now available to be selected.

All open pop-up windows combine in one window with separate tabs and the options to move between the tabs are now available to be selected.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.