Zestimate Causes Crash

QHBR 2019  R18.16  27.1.18.16  Win 10 1903

Tried to update Zestimate on my properties today. On everyone, when I click on update Zestimate, Quicken crashes.
Did a validate. No errors. Doesn't Zestimate work anymore?
Thanks

Best Answer

• Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I tried Zestimate on my properties again today and it worked fine.
    Before that, when I clicked on update Zestimate, Quicken just closed. No dialog for a crash report.

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Spotteddog

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I attempted to duplicate this crash, but unfortunately was not able to. I successfully updated the Zestimate in my personal data file without experiencing a crash.

When the crash occurs - does a dialogue window open asking to submit a crash report?

If so, have you submitted the crash report?

If no option to submit a crash report appears - what exactly happens when you select to update the Zestimate? 
        Does the Quicken window disappear and the icon is removed from the Taskbar?          Does Quicken freeze and show as "not responding" in the Task Manager?

When opening Quicken the next time - did the Zestimate complete updating?  Or does it still show the last updated date?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I tried Zestimate on my properties again today and it worked fine.
    Before that, when I clicked on update Zestimate, Quicken just closed. No dialog for a crash report.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Spotteddog

I'm glad to hear that the Zillow Zestimates are now updating correctly and appreciate your taking the time to post back with the updated information.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.