Page info. information doesn't fit the page. Font too light hard to see.

After the update now In bills and reminders in Stack View "Due Soon"  is stacking them 4 deep but doesn't have a way to scroll down to view all I get is 2 and a part of the next reminder.
   I also need to point out the words Due Soon and (in the heading) the words in the open view Atena in this case is now unreadable. I circled in Red

All help welcome
Gerry

Year: 2019
My Version: R19.44
Build 27.1.19.44

Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Gerry

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I attempted to replicate this behavior in my copy of Quicken R19.44 but unfortunately could not. 

May I ask, what operating system are you running Quicken on?

Have you restarted the computer at all since installing the R19.44 update?  If not, please restart the computer and let us know if this behavior persists.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The light orange of the "Due Soon" in the Bills, Income & Transfers view is NOT new with R 19.44 as it already exists in my R 19.16
    But I do concur with Gerry. Light orange on dark gray background is not really readable and should be changed.
    The issue of a missing vertical scroll bar when the screen is taller than the window also exists in R 19.16
  • Gerry100
    Gerry100 Member ✭✭
    I am running Windows 7
    I thank UKR for your input. That shows others have seen the Issue .
    Yes I have restarted the computer.
  • Gerry100
    Gerry100 Member ✭✭
    Hello Quicken Sarah I see that UKR superuser has seen this issue also. I've tried different workarounds but I have not had any luck getting Stack View "Due Soon" from stacking them 4 deep so i can read them all.
    Also the Orange lettering on a Gray back ground is unreadable I find no way to change the color or make it a Bold font.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Gerry,

Thank you for that additional information and I apologize that this issue persists.

I attempted to replicate this behavior again and unfortunately still cannot, when using Large Fonts in Quicken, all

Please let us know what workarounds you have tried to correct this issue. 

Additionally, please open the Windows Settings and select "Display".  What is showing in the "change the size of text, apps and other items", resolution and orientation sections?

Thank you,

Sarah
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gerry said:
    Hello Quicken Sarah I see that UKR superuser has seen this issue also. I've tried different workarounds but I have not had any luck getting Stack View "Due Soon" from stacking them 4 deep so i can read them all.
    Also the Orange lettering on a Gray back ground is unreadable I find no way to change the color or make it a Bold font.
    I noticed, when experimenting with my Q 2019 at R 19.44, that reducing the window size makes the symptom (can't scroll to stack items below the window bottom) appear.
    However, clicking on one of the items in the Due Soon area makes Quicken rearrange all stack items to fit the window size. Now all items are accessible by scrolling right.
  • Gerry100
    Gerry100 Member ✭✭
    When I use large fonts I get the attached message. But i do get to see all the bottom items. they rearrange in a double row but I lose part of the header bar and tool bar on the top. See attached picture.
    I've tried changing settings in Win 7 but that messes with other programs. With default settings Quicken is the only program I have problems with
  • Gerry100
    Gerry100 Member ✭✭
    Sorry UKR that doesn't work on mine. I wish it would have.
  • Gerry100
    Gerry100 Member ✭✭
    I noticed that my problem is marked answered its not. It appears that Stack view tries to bunch everything up under Due Soon (4 deep) they are not due on the same day so it must ignore the date due.
This discussion has been closed.