How many stocks can be tracked for price alerts at investing.com

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Premier Stock Evaluator Access.

Comments

• Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited June 2019
    I was trying to input some price alerts on Investing .com.How many stocks can I set up for price alerts?

Can I update my Investment accounts from QM onto the website. I note the instructions for doing this on the website but suspect this is limited to QW
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Concordman

I did a little research and testing in my portfolio and could not find a limit to how many price alerts can be added at investing.quicken.com.  

Access to the investing.quicken.com website is available to all Quicken Users, but the in-product feature and ability to upload investment account data to the website is only available in Quicken for Windows, I apologize.

I hope this information is helpful but please let me know if there are any further questions/concerns.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    Sarah I note that there is no alert provided ie email, pop up , etc ..Is that the normal mode for operation off the website?
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Concordman

That is correct, I apologize.  The Alerts will appear under the Alerts tab of the investing.quicken.com website as they occur.

Thanks,

Sarah
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    Sarah, it would be nice if one could get an email alert about a price target. or some sort of pop up on the site showing price targets reached
This discussion has been closed.