reconciling deposits with invoices

Options
I downoload my transactions from BOA. With those transactions come the deposits from my customers. How do I assign those deposits to my invoices in my business section.

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you deposit each customer payment separately or do you group them together and make one deposit?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • larry.m
    larry.m Member
    Options
    I do my invioce. Then I send the invoice to my customer. Then I deposit the check into BOA when I get the check. So far the only thing I can think to do is accept a payment for the invoice and then go back and delete the deposit that got downloaded from the bank. It is beyond stupid for Q to not allow a way for you to assigne a deposit to an invoice to pay it.
  • larry.m
    larry.m Member
    Options
    Also, sometimes my customer pays two invoices with one check....then I am really screwed as I have no way to delete the one deposit with out replacing it with two deposits which of course is not what really happened.....
  • larry.m
    larry.m Member
    Options
    Thanks for your help. It turns out that I can go back and pay them from the invoice page and it will recognize that the deposit is the one in the register and just correct it. Thanks again. I will what you said to avoid having to fix this afterward.
This discussion has been closed.