The calendar option, "show recorded transactions in calendar" no longer works.

Regardless of what settings I choose in the Calendar options box, I cannot make the recorded transactions appear. Scheduled transactions and balances options work as they should. Am I alone in this behavior and does anyone have a solution?
Tagged:

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please go to Help > About Quicken and let us know your version and release info
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Should have included this already. Version R19.55, Build 27.1.19.55 Version Home, Business, and Rental Property.

I can't say exactly when this started; but before either of the last two updates. It's something I look at from time to time, not daily.
  • Jim_Harman
    The recorded transactions seem to be working correctly for me, both for the Home tab calendar widget and the pop-up Tools > Calendar.

Are you sure you have the accounts chosen correctly?
  • Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Yes, quite sure. The scheduled transactions do appear until they are entered, then they disappear.

Thanks!
  • Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭
    Image snip attached. Note that the balance changes, but register transactions do not appear. The one scheduled transaction does appear.
  • Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭
    I guess no one has any ideas...
  • Jim_Harman
    Since other users apparently do not have this problem, you might try the troubleshooting steps described here
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7851545/faq-troubleshooting-101-installation-and-data-file-problems-quicken-for-windows#latest
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a checkmark on the first option in your Calendar Options popup?

• Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭
    There is.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please confirm that
    • You have reviewed the "Select Calendar accounts" option has all desired accounts selected.
    • You have performed all the steps in the Troubleshooting 101 - link and the problem persists.
    Are the missing transactions within, for example, a banking account register or are they banking-type transactions within an investment account register?
    Before I ask you to report this problem to Quicken Support, please show us image snapshots of a portion of your Calendar view together with an excerpt from your account register showing one or more of these missing transactions. Redact personal information from your images, as needed.

• Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭
    It might be a while before I have a chance to run all of those steps in T101. I've done it before, and it's a chore, but I get it. I'll post the results.
This discussion has been closed.