Mobile & Web Tab, Mobile settings lost, setting up mobile crashes QRPM everytime

Options
QRPM, Win 10, R20.15 build 27.1.20.15. While on the desktop and then clicking the "mobile & web" tab, all the previously synced accounts are now un-checked for the past 3 days. I am presented the welcome to mobile setup splash screens where you check your accounts to sync.

When any upload is attempted (1 account or all selected), QRPM crashes, I receive the "what were you doing?" pop-up window. Complete same, repeat, same results. Attempted all accounts, a few accounts or just one account, still crashes. I cannot not upload anything for the past two days and when I try, it connects with the bank, a few back-forth and then a persistent crash.

Tried solutions: validate, super validate, swap to temp data file in order to then delete my cloud account, re-establish, sign-out, sign-in of mobile, log out of my Q account. Nothing brings a remedy that allows any upload to the cloud (from my PC) and it keeps crashing.

Additional, I rolled back and restored from a backup dated the 19th, accounts are checked in the mobile tab in the older file so it's something between the 19th and 22nd which was.....ta da...my upgrade to R20.15.

Solutions?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Mark Pedroia
    Mark Pedroia Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you!

Your e-mail came in while I was on the phone to Quicken Support (Johnny 2654665) and he collected my log files for escalation. We wrapped up, I tried your fix, I was successful in uploading 1 file so now I’m uploading the rest and, so far – so good.

I have not had to call Quicken Support in years. The last time was a previous owner. When I say the last time I was in the queue for an hour, I am not kidding….so today was a pleasant experience, it's fixed and it was quick!
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Mark Pedroia

I'm so glad to hear that you were successful in uploading the file and adding accounts and appreciate your taking the time to post back with the updated information.

I'm glad to hear that the contact with Support was pleasant and much improved from previous contacts, I've forwarded your kind words to Johnny's manager so they may be aware of what a great job he's doing.

If there is anything else the Community or myself may assist with, please let us know.

Thanks again!

Sarah

This discussion has been closed.