Why when I enter a budget amount of $190.00 for the month Quicken changes it to $190.03?

Snowman
Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
I have Q2019 R20.15 and have noticed a peculiar problem.  I noticed that for my Auto:Gas category for August was $190.03.  I check previous months and July was the same.  I then restored a backup file from June and looked at the budgeted numbers entered for Auto:Gas.  For July and August they were $200.00 for each month.  How did this get changed to $190.03?  I can only assume that the budgeting issues of the last update or two caused this.  I will not have to check all of the categories and sub-categories using that June back then restore my current file and edit it as needed.  So far I have edited Auto:Gas back to $200.00 and it seems to be ok now.

I do not use the rollover feature.  I just thought the Quicken time might like to check this out.
Tagged:

Comments

• Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have found two other subcategories that have been kludged.  In one of the budgeted categories the amount was $52.00 yet Quicken is showing it as $52.04.  All of my budget estimates are rounded off to the nearest dollar.  If I try to change the figure back to $52.00 Quicken keeps insisting that it is $52.04.  This does not help my confidence that I am getting accurate budget information.
This discussion has been closed.