Billing Reminder pointing to wrong account

I just moved from 2017 to subscription 2018 R9.34 and my charge card show it has two recurring items (the little clock icon next to the account name.  When I click on it, it pops up two entries to be made but they are for my checking account, not charge card.  It worked fine in Q2017.  Any ideas on why this is messed up, and how to fix it?  I deleted the reminder and recreated it but it still associates with the wrong thing.  I went to the reminder and checked it and it is set up correctly.

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Can you post a screen capture showing the problem with any personal info obscured?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• voiceovermike
    voiceovermike Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Sure - the reminder on the right is associated with a salary that gets deposited in checking.  But you can see that the clock icon reminder is under the Discover Card account.  I've already deleted this reminder once and recreated it, but it still shows up under the Discover Card.  By the way, the exact same reminder shows up under the checking account reminders, too.image
  • chalice4583
    chalice4583 Member ✭✭
    I too experienced this same incorrect linking of a reminder (or several) to the wrong account and showing up days before it should. I have no resolution and need some direction on resolving this annoying issue. Never had this issue until R20.15 rev 27.1.20.15
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

If the file validation procedure does not fix the issues, restore a backup of your Quicken data file taken before you updated to R 20.15
    If the problem persists using the restored backup, call Quicken Support.
This discussion has been closed.