Michigan Education Savings Plan (MESP) 529 College Plan

Hello,
I am trying to connect to my MESP 529 College Plan.
I cannot find this in the search function; nor can I find the bank listed at the bottom, which is TIAA-CREF Tuition Financial.
I have tried connecting to "TIAA" and TIAA-CREF Brokerage Services.

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For 529 Accounts: Your other option is to manually add your 529 plan to Quicken with the basic procedure for adding an investment account. When you manually add a 529 plan to Quicken, Quicken automatically marks the account as tax-deferred for you.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • woodyboles
    woodyboles Member
    Hi Greg,
    Thank you for answering; but this kind of defeats the purpose of buying a software to automatically update and manage all my finances, I will have to manually update the changes at a set interval to see the change.....
    I would think that MESP was a major fund and would be available, especially since it is managed by TIAA.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to talk to MESP. It's their decision to support Quicken downloads and not Quicken's.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Kathy K
    Kathy K Member
    I'm curious if you were ever able to get this to work... I agree about the purpose of this being to streamline all accounts. I'm also disappointed it stopped working as an automatic download.
This discussion has been closed.