John Hancock 401k accounts only showing realized gain, not cash value when imported into Quicken

Options
John Hancock 401k accounts only showing realized gain, not cash value when imported into Quicken.

I'm also brand new to Quicken Mac subscription. Is there something I'm missing to show actual cash value instead of just the gain?

Answers

• jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Work with me because I'm a Windows Investing, not a Mac guy but will attempt a few guesses. In the Mac investments portfolio view, is there a place to customize the view to include "Market Value"? Including some of the Mac experts @smayer97 @RickO
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • ajnealey
    ajnealey Member
    Options
    So I called Quicken support on this and we made a setting change for the account and selected the box for "Contains no cash transactions" and it shows the value of it correctly now. Hope this helps someone in the future!
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    ajnealey said:
    So I called Quicken support on this and we made a setting change for the account and selected the box for "Contains no cash transactions" and it shows the value of it correctly now. Hope this helps someone in the future!
    Which version of Quicken for Mac? I have never seen such a preference, and I don't know if it is FI (bank) specific.
This discussion has been closed.