Problem with Bills & Income page and Linked Biller

Can't get my Sprint Bill, which is linked to my Q, to stay associated with a bill reminder in Q, and also will not update to current bill cycle...showing billing from two months previously. I have unlinked it from my reminder, but I can find no way to delete the linked bill from my B & I page....just sits at the top of the screen and says "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from you biller." I have waited 2 cycles, and this has not cleared. I would like to know how to delete the linked bill completely, and then start all over and link my reminder with a refreshed link to Sprint.
Can anybody help me with this, please?
Thanks,
Richard Roberts

Best Answer

Answers

• Richard Roberts
    Richard Roberts Member ✭✭✭
    Bob_L,
    Thank you. I was able to use that method to remove the Sprint bill. I also lost the linked bill reminder. I have reconnected to Sprint, and associated with my Sprint bill reminder. Currently, shows the same comment: "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from you biller.", but hope it will update, and go back to normal with this next billing cycle.

Thanks for your help.

Richard
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    My experience has also been that you are better off creating an online bill, and then  letting it also create a new reminder rather than linking to an existing one.  Then delete the existing one.

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• Richard Roberts
    Richard Roberts Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your advice. I will do that going forward.
This discussion has been closed.