Problems Connecting to Mutual Savings Bank New

Options
I see that other Users are having problems connecting to their respective Banks.

I just opened an Account with Mutual Savings Bank in Indiana. According to Intuit's Financial Institution List, Mutual Savings Bank accepts communication via Direct Connect. The Bank has  changed to operating within a new Web Site. So I do not know if this is the Problem. The Bank Personnel have stated that they are in communication with Quicken Support, Is there anyway that I can help in "quickening" the Process?

When I try to select the "Mutual Savings Bank New", in adding an account, I come to the screen wanting my UserID and Password. After supplying the data, Quicken comes back with an Error of QL-301-A. - (Your Financial Institution has rejected your request). 

Is there any way to know if this problem is being researched?  Thanks for any help. I am working with Windows 2019 Quicken Premier R21.16.

Jerry

Running on the Quicken Windows Premier Subscription Plan
Retired - former Computer System Analyst
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    jr7107  and Greg_the_Geek, thank you for your suggestions. After being absent from my computer for days, I now just retried to Add  the new Account from Mutual Savings Bank New.

SUCCESS!!

I was able to key my User ID and Password when asked, and the Connection was accomplished.  I was really waiting for a certain Bank Employee to message me that the solution of connecting was solved.  I am going to have to "get after" her!! (LOL)

• Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    PS. I should add that I also updated to Windows R21.17 the day before linking to the Checking Account. So maybe the connection/linkage was fixed in R21.17.

Answers

• jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A number of things you can try after you backup your file:

1. Validate/Repair function and then attempt the connection.
    2. Reset the account in "Edit Account Details".
    3. Deactivate and reactivate the account in "Edit Account Details".

Start there and see if there is any progress.
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    jr7107  and Greg_the_Geek, thank you for your suggestions. After being absent from my computer for days, I now just retried to Add  the new Account from Mutual Savings Bank New.

SUCCESS!!

I was able to key my User ID and Password when asked, and the Connection was accomplished.  I was really waiting for a certain Bank Employee to message me that the solution of connecting was solved.  I am going to have to "get after" her!! (LOL)

• Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    PS. I should add that I also updated to Windows R21.17 the day before linking to the Checking Account. So maybe the connection/linkage was fixed in R21.17.

This discussion has been closed.