What is the way to develop consistency? I am always experiencing sets backs.

I am in search of maintaining my progress. I download the day's work from the bank account. Do painstaking work getting everything labeled. Supposedly everything gets saved and won't go away. Then comes the next day when I do the download and everthing looks totally different. I have lost track of the typing done the previous day. Can a person modify the backup files names? If so, how? I have never tried. Couldn't find anyone who could teach me or whatever the case maybe. SOOOOOOO frustrating! Help me please! Thanks for reading.!

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using Quicken Mobile or Quicken on the Web?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Michael 34
    Michael 34 Member ✭✭
    If you are using Quicken Online Bill Pay, my recommendation is to get off it immediately and switch to your Banks Bill Pay service. That works fine with Quicken.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a reason why @Greg_the_Geek asked this specific question about Syncing your Quicken data file to the Quicken Mobile, Quicken Web apps.
    Problems that mess up your data file can be the result of a problem with the Sync process.
    So, @Jeffrey W Ilstrup , please answer the question so that we may provide specific help on your problem.

This discussion has been closed.