Return % YTD for manually entered 401-k data does not display in YTD column.

These 401-k funds from Fidelity do not have ticker symbols. Other investments with symbols update and display normally. Is there an work around for this so that I can get an accurate YTD figure for my entire portfolio?

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What 401k funds do you hold at Fidelity NetBenefits?
    Because, all Fidelity funds have ticker symbols.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• newbee
    newbee Member
    Funds include ssga reit index,LSV large cap value, Fidelity low Priced Stock Pool Class 3, SSGA Large Cap Index, Pimco Core Plus Bond
  • newbee
    newbee Member
    Thank you so much for your response and research! I've copied your links for future research. An additional problem/question... in MS MONEY I was able to enter all buy/sell/ cap. gain/ dividends etc. in the transaction field, completely bypassing the cash transaction area.In quicken it seems that I am required to use boughtx/sellx etc. and proceeds are transferred to the cash area. I must then transfer to the transaction/investing area in order to 0 out the cash balance. This seems like a redundant step. Am I missing an easier way to do this? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    re:Fidelity low Priced Stock Pool Class 3https://fundresearch.fidelity.com/mutual-funds/summary/316345305
    • Ticker Symbol: FLPSX
    The Stock Pool isn't the same as the Fidelity Low Priced Fund, whose symbol you've provided.
    I don't believe that the Pool has an external (available to customers) ticker,  and it's only available to Fidelity NetBenefit accounts, and the like.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.