Creat[e] new finance charge?

I recently updated Quicken and now cannot find where to add a finance charge to an account.

Best Answer

• William Mulliken
    William Mulliken Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    That looks to be the problem. I have used Quicken for Business for years. The recent upgrade is Quicken Deluxe. Here are the specs:
    2019 Quicken Deluxe
    R22.12

Now what do I do?

Answers

• This version of Quicken does not even have a "Business" Tab ???
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll to explain your problem better. What version and release of Quicken are you using? From Quicken --> Help --> About Quicken
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • William Mulliken
    William Mulliken Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    That looks to be the problem. I have used Quicken for Business for years. The recent upgrade is Quicken Deluxe. Here are the specs:
    2019 Quicken Deluxe
    R22.12

Now what do I do?
  • I now have reinstalled the correct version of Quicken for home and Business.

Thanks for help!
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to upgrade your subscription to Quicken Home & Business.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited October 2019
    Hello William Mulliken,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, although I apologize you are experiencing these difficulties.

I found a Quicken account with the email address that is attached to your Community account, however, this account has an active subscription for Deluxe instead of Home, Business & Rental Properties. The subscription history reveals that this account has only ever had Deluxe.

I suggest contacting Support as they can work with you to see if you have any other Quicken accounts or if there was an issue with the order processing, etc. They will also be able to provide the necessary steps to resolve this so that you are able to utilize the business features.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.