How do I size the Upgrade summary page?

I have the problem with upgrade to Quicken for Windows on the Web. It worked fine on Quicken 2017 even with 150% screen, 12 point font, and with wide spacing in Quicken! So it IS Quicken 2019 that’s the problem. I can't use Update at all because I cant adjust the page small enough to see the accept button at bottom without having to reduce screen to 100% every time. This is ludicrous because many older people need the larger screen and font. Quicken needs to fix this!!

Best Answer

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until you can find a solution to the size issue of the One Step Update Summary view ... you can close this view by pressing Alt-C

By the way, what size monitor do you have? What resolution setting do you use? Minimum requirements are: 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, 1280x1024 minimum for Large Fonts settings

• MTDan
    MTDan Member
    Thanks for the idea. I will try it later. I have a 8Gb A/V card driving Samsung 65" 4k display. I think it's 3620 x 2048? Anyway it's way more than 1280 x 1024. Like I said I had another computer driving Samsung with same settings no problem until I switched to Quicken on the Web.
  • MTDan
    MTDan Member
    OK I solved this!!! :) Go to the View tab, then select "CLASSIC Menus" and large font. The pop up items now stay within the boundary of the screen and you can read the font. It will not work if you select "Standard Menus"!!
This discussion has been closed.