Is it possible to have Quicken link to Tracfone auto-pay billing online?

I cannot seem to find a suitable way to link Quicken to Tracfone online auto-pay billing like I used to be able to do with other cellphone carriers. I can link Quicken to any other online billing entities but not Tracfone. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Al Harris
    Al Harris Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I will just have to list it as a 'reminder' and enter it manually every 90 days, I guess, since as ps56k noted it's not listed as one I can link to...
    Thanks for all your suggestions and I will put in a request to Tracfone to see if they have any way of sending the billing info to Quicken.

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify - what exactly do you mean -
    as there are 2 sides to "bill payment" discussion - both optional -
    Do you mean to PAY your bill via the Quicken online bill payment screen.... like below...
    OR - do you mean the feature to retrieve the "billing statement" from the company

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Al Harris
    Al Harris Member ✭✭
    The latter is what I'm talking about when I try and link a recurring bill to the online biller (in this case Tracfone) using the "Link it now" option. All my recurring bills can be linked without any problem except the two that I have with Tracfone so it must be in their system I'm guessing... (?)
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried adding it as online biller first, instead of link it now?

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Well - if it's not listed....   as - Tracfone

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Al Harris
    Al Harris Member ✭✭
    I'm not sure what you mean as Tracfone does not send a bill via e-mail or by any other method but it is available to see online when and how much is being paid automatically via credit card. I just wanted to have it download into Quicken automatically but since it's usually the same amount every 90 days I'll just have to be satisfied with putting it in as an automatically recurring payment. If the amount does change I will catch it when the account is reconciled.
  • Al Harris
    Al Harris Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I will just have to list it as a 'reminder' and enter it manually every 90 days, I guess, since as ps56k noted it's not listed as one I can link to...
    Thanks for all your suggestions and I will put in a request to Tracfone to see if they have any way of sending the billing info to Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.