How can I get yearly budgeting for windows desktop version 13?

This is a small nonprofit that needs yearly budgeting only. Quickbooks is too much for this account, however, Quicken doesn't cut it either. I used to be able to put in a yearly budget and it is very useful for the group to see how much is spent out of each line item at any given time without me having to do the extra math.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you just use Excel?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • nonprofit
    nonprofit Member
    I do not decide on the software used. They need some of the reports printed and kept by fiscal year for record keeping as well as using them for meetings. Excel doesn't meet the needs or basic requirements for software that is used by the organization.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    I don't understand your post. You're asking about a version of Quicken that is 6 years old but also state "Quicken doesn't cut it either"? 
  • nonprofit
    nonprofit Member
    Let me clarify.
    Is there a any newer versions of Quicken that allow yearly budgeting?
    The last time I researched, there were no options for this. Also, I found many people in need of this function.
    As far as Quicken not cutting it, I have also found when looking for software that would be more specific to this specific group, that many small churches seem to have the same problems I have with the program, such as the budgeting one I have mentioned. Seems it would be helpful to have a desktop version for small nonprofits. Large demographic that is not having their needs met right now with the unique needs that are desired.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    I don't use budgeting so I can't answer your question. Here's an article about budgeting:

How Do I Create a Budget? (Quicken for Windows)
This discussion has been closed.