"Whats left" shows an extremely inaccurate amount

Options
After using the "Planning" feature "Savings Goals" my "What's Left" total is now extremely off. I have deleted the savings goals, but that hasn't caused it to "reset" or go back to true. How do I reset this feature as it is very useful when it isnt showing a balance thats 10K off :wink:

Comments

• David Christopher
    David Christopher Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you set up a Reminder for the new savings goals? If so you need to delete those as well. That should bring your What's Left back.  If you did not set up reminders come back with a screen shot of your In Out What is left Graph.
  • jdtokenring
    Options
    I looked for any left over reminders, I didnt see any, when I go to the bills and reminders manager and go back to May 9th of this year is where it seems to have started. Some additional detail. It doesnt affect the main view of banking. I have the left side bar showing all my accounts and balances, the account that is having this issue with "Whats left" shows the correct balance in the "ledger" view. Its only the "Whats left" view that is off and only for the one account. I have gone back to the ledger in those months for that account and there are no transactions that are not reconciled - so I am at a loss for where this could be stuck. I did a "verify" on my file, but it didnt find anything. I am wanting to wait till the end of the year to do the "year end copy" and remove all the older transactions. I figure that would right the ship so to speak. Do you have any other ideas? Its a strange thing, but it happened the last time I used that feature too, I thought it was a bug. I ended up having to do the same process last time as well. Thanks for your help!
  • David Christopher
    David Christopher Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ""the account that is having this issue with "Whats left" shows the correct balance in the "ledger" view. ""
    Well. I thought you were talking about this Whats Left:
    I would need to see a screenshot of your Account bar (obfuscate) the figures. and the What's left register. 

This discussion has been closed.