How can I make Break-Even Price show correct share cost, in the Investment View?

Options
Gary
Gary Member ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Investing (Windows)
Reinvested Dividend transactions are sometimes showing N/A in the Investing tab's Break-Even Price column. How can I get Break-Even Price column to always show the cost per share for the reinvestment?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having never heard of the Break-Even Price column (or field) in Quicken ...
    "N/A" in investment fields always makes me think "Could a Placeholder transaction be causing this?"
    Have you made sure that there are no placeholders lurking in your investment account registers?

About Placeholders (Quicken Windows)

"N/A" in certain fields of an investment transaction indicates that you have Placeholder transactions in your account that need to be deleted and replaced with the correct Buy / Sell / etc. transaction that should have been recorded here.
    For more about Placeholders please go into Quicken Help (press the F1 key from anywhere in Quicken) and perform a Contents search for "placeholder".
    Alternatively or in addition to the above, read the first few articles found here: https://www.quicken.com/support/search/placeholder

This discussion has been closed.