DSO Report and/ or AR (NOT INCOME) report by month

Options
I have been trying to run a AR report by month and by customer by month. It seems that the AR reports are looking at the date of the invoice rather than the due date, which is what it should be looking at. The date of the invoice is not when the AR should be recorded, it should be recorded as an AR based on the due date.

I need an accurate look at my AR's to see what is past due and what to forecast for future month cashflows.

Currently the only way I can get this is to copy and past from each AR account and manipulate in excel.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Cejkameout

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Based on the description provided, it sounds as though the reports may be running under the cash accounting method instead of the accrual method.

For more information on cash vs. accrual accounting, plus steps to change the accounting method please see https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-choose-accrual-or-cash-basis-accounting.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if issues persist.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.