Paypal unable to update. CC-501 error returned

Since 10/15/19, I've been unable to download transactions from Paypal. There are no special characters in my password for Paypal. I've sent error logs to Quicken through the "Report a problem..." link in the software, but I've yet to receive even an acknowledgment that it was received.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bigby65@

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I took the liberty of reviewing the submitted "Report a Problem" and the attached log files where I was able to locate the root cause of the CC-501 error.

The highlighted sections above are the internal error message from the submitted OFXLog file and confirms that we need to open an escalation with our Service Providers to resolve the error in the aggregation script and allow Quicken to read the transaction amount correctly.

Please contact Quicken Support via phone for assistance with opening an escalation to our service providers. 

**Please be aware, Support is required to confirm that troubleshooting steps have been completed and may ask you to repeat steps already taken, they will also need to obtain the most up-to-date log files to include with the escalation.**

Please let us know how it goes with Support, thank you.

Sarah

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bigby65@

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I took the liberty of reviewing the submitted "Report a Problem" and the attached log files where I was able to locate the root cause of the CC-501 error.

The highlighted sections above are the internal error message from the submitted OFXLog file and confirms that we need to open an escalation with our Service Providers to resolve the error in the aggregation script and allow Quicken to read the transaction amount correctly.

Please contact Quicken Support via phone for assistance with opening an escalation to our service providers. 

**Please be aware, Support is required to confirm that troubleshooting steps have been completed and may ask you to repeat steps already taken, they will also need to obtain the most up-to-date log files to include with the escalation.**

Please let us know how it goes with Support, thank you.

Sarah
  • bigby65@
    bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
    Apparently it resolved itself.
This discussion has been closed.