I still get the Oops! Something went wrong message

Options
I see this message when trying to do the one step update. I see this was supposedly fixed, but I still get it. I also see the alert about a different signon issue. In the meantime, how do I quit the one step update? I cannot signin and I cannot quit...

Best Answer

Answers

• jsen215
    jsen215 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    IT IS NOT RESOLVED. Why is it called 'RESOLVED' when its happening today ?
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Just downloaded 5.13.2..Unable to connect to Quicken cloud. Is this something happening on the Quicken side of things to make all compatible with 5.13.2?
  • sleon
    sleon Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm getting the 8 Nov 2019 error. Quicken demands I sign in to my account. I enter my ID and password. Quicken refuses to let me sign in and tells me there is an error. If I attempt the "forgot my password" option, nothing happens; Quicken dialog box never updates, no progress bar, nothing. If I force a shutdown in Windows, then restart Quicken, same error. And, you can't reply to the alert because comments are switched off. And I can't find a way to communicate with support except by messaging from here -- how about a phone number, Quicken? While all the time Quicken keeps asking me to upgrade to a new version of the software ... How foul is the taste this leaves behind? When do I get to access my financials and I hope not lose years of data?
  • terriwaldorf
    Options
    How soon will the error be fixed! I need to download my bank transactions!! I cannot open Quicken to download. It's asking for a password which I have entered. You noted that this error is being worked on but didn't say when it will be repaired. Please notify me
  • Tom Bonner
    Tom Bonner Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Concordman said:
    > Just downloaded 5.13.2..Unable to connect to Quicken cloud. Is this something happening on the Quicken side of things to make all compatible with 5.13.2?

same here but also can't sign in to quicken.com
  • Al
    Al Member ✭✭
    Options
    Can't sign in to download quotes....get the oops message so obviously really not fixed yet...
  • Tom Bonner
    Tom Bonner Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Tom Bonner said:
    > > @Concordman said:
    > > Just downloaded 5.13.2..Unable to connect to Quicken cloud. Is this something happening on the Quicken side of things to make all compatible with 5.13.2?
    >
    > same here but also can't sign in to quicken.com

quicken sign-in problems apparently known issue https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7863172/new-11-8-19-error-when-signing-in-to-quicken-com-or-updating-accounts-in-quicken#latest
  • macuser_22
    macuser_22 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I cannot update any account because the login fails with "oops".
  • Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    Options
    the quicken services are experiencing unusually high traffic
  • Dave478
    Dave478 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I pay for a service, I expect it to work
  • macuser_22
    macuser_22 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I get an error" The Quicken Cloud is busy"
  • Kenneth Tillery
    Options
    Error message when performing one step update is "The quicken services are experiencing unusually high traffic. Please try again in 15 minutes." Now 30 minutes later, I am typing this discussion. Just performed the latest update yesterday. Um, First time I have ever seen this in my 10 plus years of using Quicken. I hope the next update fixes this.
  • gbier
    gbier Member ✭✭
    Options
    Can't download quotes!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the to post your issue to the Community.

We're currently seeing that signing in through Quicken.com or updating accounts in Quicken.

Please navigate to the link below and follow the thread by clicking the yellow start in the upper right-hand corner to notified when this update is resolved.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7863172/new-11-8-19-error-when-signing-in-to-quicken-com-or-updating-accounts-in-quicken#latest

We are working to resolve this issue s quickly as possible and thank you for your patience.

-Quicken Tyka 
    ~~~***~~~
  • pfbext
    pfbext Member
    Options
    (Obviously) I can't get my transactions to download if Quicken can't connect. Any idea on when this will be resolved?
  • System
    System Member admin
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken for Mac v5.13 Released.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello all,

I am happy to report that you should now be able to sign in to Quicken and update your accounts as expected.

We appreciate your patience while this issue was fixed.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.