Still Getting "Oops, something went wrong" message (Q Mac)

Options
Bobalaska
Bobalaska Member ✭✭✭
Despite what Quicken Sarah stated, the error is not fully resolved. I just got the message when I checked for updates; I put my info in, got error message. However, I was properly logged in.

Possibly related is that I am now being asked for log in credentials for financial institutions each time when I try to update my investment accounts despite it having worked flawlessly for years. Moreover, when I enter the info for Fidelity, there is still no connection made.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Bobaslaska,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Are you still experiencing an "Oops Something Went Wrong"  when attempting to sign in to Quicken?

If so, can I ask that you go to Quicken > Sign out and attempt to sign in once more?

In regards to being asked for financial institution credentials repeatedly, please take a moment to review the steps available here.

These steps do state that they are for 101/103 errors however these steps can also remedy repeated credential requests as well.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Bobalaska
    Bobalaska Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyka- All seem to be working fine now. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.