Removing Overdue transactions

Hello,
I am having quite the issue removing old transactions, in particular Employer pay information or income. I have overdue transactions since 1/15/2018 and no matter what I try to do I can't get rid of them. They won't edit or ignore and I can't figure out how to get rid of them as these transactions are set to continue on and on. Any ideas as to how to get rid of these?

thank you,
Keith

Best Answers

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you asking about "reminders", also known as scheduled transactions? There is a Delete command at the top of the reminder list window, and another one in the right-click pop-up menu for each reminder. Does that not work for you? If not, what happens when you try?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• bkdouglas
    bkdouglas Member ✭✭
    Yes, scheduled Deposits in this case. When I try to delete via the option you mention I get the dialog box - Could not delete item.
  • bkdouglas
    bkdouglas Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Excellent, that did the trick. The process of validation found a damaged category and a damaged scheduled reminder and removed it.
    I'll have to bookmark this webpage in case I have any problems in the future.
    thank you!
This discussion has been closed.