Planning have dual "Rental Property Expense" groups in the Manage Budget Cat

Options
I'm just starting to use the Planning - Budget. For some strange reason the "Manage Budget Categories" is showing 2 "Rental Property Expense". One of the rental property expense has a few 4-5 categories I have created and selecting one of these 5 categories will not show up in the annual view. I look in the Tools - Category List there's only one "Rental Property Expense" and the 5 cats shows up there. I'll try deleting all 5 of these cats and recreate them to see if I end up with just one "Rental Property Expense" in the Planning - Budget.

Quicken Windows
YR: 2020, ver R23.17, Build 27.1.23.17
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Michael Farrell
    Michael Farrell Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Once again a "user mistake" ugh :(
    The second Budget - Rental Property Expenses came from a group typo. On creating a category I must of deleted the 's' in Expenses in selecting group thereby creating a new group. Editing these created category to the correct Rental Property Expenses corrected the problem. (Doing my happy dance!!).

Answers

• Michael Farrell
    Options
    Attached is screen capture of the budget - Manage Budget Categories window.

Mike
  • Michael Farrell
    Michael Farrell Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Once again a "user mistake" ugh :(
    The second Budget - Rental Property Expenses came from a group typo. On creating a category I must of deleted the 's' in Expenses in selecting group thereby creating a new group. Editing these created category to the correct Rental Property Expenses corrected the problem. (Doing my happy dance!!).
This discussion has been closed.