Cleared Transactions in Quicken Mobile not syncing with Desktop version

jafgolf
jafgolf Member ✭✭
I've been categorizing and "accepting" a lot of transactions lately through the Mobile website. I noticed today when I opened (and synced) my Windows Desktop version that these transactions are still showing in Desktop as unaccepted and not categorized.

Before closing the Mobile version, I do click on the sync icon.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hello @jafgolf

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

To ensure we are understanding the process correctly, once you have selected the "sync" icon in the Mobile App, are you also then running the Mobile Sync in the Quicken Desktop software? Either from the One Step Update or the Mobile & Web tab?

If so, please open the Mobile & Web tab in the Quicken desktop software and let us know what the listed "Last Sync" date is.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • jafgolf
    jafgolf Member ✭✭
    Hi Sarah,
    Yes, anytime that I use Quicken Desktop, the first thing that I do is run a One Step Update which includes the Quicken Cloud sync. I’m not around the PC that has Desktop on it as I’m writing this email. But I know that the “Last Sync” was yesterday as I looked at it at that time.
This discussion has been closed.