PNC Credit Card eBill data not updating

The statement balances for PNC credit cards are not updating. They are the same as the moment I first created them two months ago. I have deleted and attempted to reschedule, but the same November statement balance persists.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Stirling Sampson

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you are having ongoing issues with your PNC biller.

I took the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile and see a message that an authentication answer is missing.

At any point when adding this bill, do you recall asked a security question?

When you sign onto the PNC website, are you asked to provide an answer to the security question?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Thank you for your prompt attention to my concern-

I do believe I was asked a security question and answered it. I had just decided to setup eBill for several accounts and was setting up several eBills that day, so I could be mistaken. But, I seem to remember being asked the security question during one of the setups. I wish I could be more certain.

I am not presently being asked for any security question when I log on to the PNC website.

Also, I have tried to delete the scheduled ebill transaction and redo it, but it seems to not “reset” - and I am not asked for any security questions presently.
  • Hello,

I did as you asked and it worked!

FYI - Here is what I did: After unlinking eBill and relinking, I didn't see a change. So I unlinked again and then performed an online update. Then relinked. This prompted me to sign in to the biller again and it asked me to complete the multi factor authentication which I did and the schedule update to the eBill was successful.

Thank you for your assistance! This was very educational.

I really appreciate Quicken and your service.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Stirling

Thank you for getting back to me, I'm happy to hear all is well.

For future reference and others that may come across this thread, if you are not getting a prompt to answer a security question, or there's no section to enter the answer when adding an eBill, this can be escalated by Quicken Care, to our service providers.

If a security question is being received, answered correctly, but is then rejected, then the process would be to try to update the security questions/answers at the bank's or biller's website and if that fails then contact the bank/biller.

I hope this clarifies!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.