Regions Bank now Requiring Special Characters; Vault unable to comply

Options
Spent a couple of hours last week with Quicken Support trying to resolve this issue. it was determined that Quicken needed to update the password vault to allow special characters for the Regions Bank connection. Can anyone tell me when this fix will be released; i am waiting to download transactions and upload payments. Time frame?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @mrgrundy

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

If you haven't done already, please follow the steps below.

First, download a new financial institution list:

1. In the upper left, choose Tools > Online Center.
    2. Hold down CTRL+SHIFT on your keyboard and click Contact Info (at the top of the window) with your mouse.
    3. In the dialog box that is displayed, check the box for Download FI list and click the Refresh button.
    4. Close the Online Center.
    5. Exit and Re-launch Quicken.
    6. Go to Tools > One Step Update
    7. Clear all check boxes, except for Download Quotes, to create a "blank" update.
    8. Click Update Now.
    9. When Update is complete, exit and re-launch Quicken.
    10. Complete the Add Account (or Activate Account) procedure.

Second, refresh Branding & Profile

To resolve download issues in a Direct Connect account you'll need to refresh your financial institution's branding server and profile information. This can be done by following the directions below:

1. In the upper left, choose Tools > Online Center.
    2. Hold down CTRL+SHIFT on your keyboard and click Contact Info (at the top of the window) with your mouse.
    3. In the dialog box that is displayed, select the problem account from the drop down menu.
    4. With the account selected, check the box for Financial Institution Branding and Profile and click on the Refresh button.
    5. Repeat steps 2-4 for each account that is having problems.
    6. Click the Update/Send button at the top of the Online Center to complete the connection.
    https://www.quicken.com/support/what-do-if-my-bank-not-listed-quicken-or-if-my-bank-was-recently-added-quicken

Please try to connect once again and let me know if the trouble persists. 

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.