Why is my financial calendar showing a difference of $25,000 from the register?

Options
I recently upgraded to Quicken Subscription for Windows 10. All was going normal until last week when I went to my financial calendar to see where I was going to stand through the month of January and it shows that I am in the red by over $25000! Made sure that only my checking account was selected. The register is showing the correct balance for that account but the calendar is not. Please advise, this is not helpful in keeping track of my cash flow!

(edited for readability)

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd suggest that you take a closer look at the accounts reflected on the financial calendar (open Calendar > select "Options" > select "Calendar Accounts" and page down the entire list).  It could be that you've got an account that doesn't make sense for this report.

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• sgarietycat
    sgarietycat Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Frankx said:
    > I'd suggest that you take a closer look at the accounts reflected on the financial calendar (open Calendar > select "Options" > select "Calendar Accounts" and page down the entire list).  It could be that you've got an account that doesn't make sense for this report.

I have checked, rechecked, checked again then rechecked after your suggestion. Cleared all selections, verified they were cleared and marked the only account i'm interested in to no avail. So frustrating. Regret upgrading. I hope someone out there knows what is going on and how to fix. I use this feature constantly and now its worthless.
This discussion has been closed.