Error CC-580 for Desert Financial Credit Union Accounts in Mobile & Alert's

Options
edstoneb
edstoneb Member ✭✭
Using Quicken Windows 2017 R19.7. My Desert Financial Credit Union Accounts were working with Mobile & Alerts but stoped about a week ago. Transaction Downloads still work. I did a Reset on the accounts, which worked fine, but still get the error. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello edstoneb,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

If you have not already done so, please see the information and follow the steps outlined here to troubleshoot the CC-580 error in Quicken.

If the issue persists, I suggest contacting Support for more in-depth troubleshooting. Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will work with you towards a resolution. 

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

Answers

• edstoneb
    edstoneb Member ✭✭
    Options
    Additional info. From the mobile APP there is an error for the DFCU accounts. When I click on "Fix It" I get the following error message: OFXHEADER: is missing in OFX response.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello edstoneb,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

If you have not already done so, please see the information and follow the steps outlined here to troubleshoot the CC-580 error in Quicken.

If the issue persists, I suggest contacting Support for more in-depth troubleshooting. Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will work with you towards a resolution. 

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.