One-step Update - Web Sync

I have problems also with one step update but it occurs in the sync with web portion. My quicken also crashes when just trying to web sync. I am on latest windows and have a quicken subscription...can the sync be the cause of the update issues? I can update accounts individually without a problem?

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mombenz

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still experiencing issues with the Quicken One Step Update and syncing with the Quicken Cloud, please see the information and steps available here and let us know if this helps to resolve the sync issue.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • tmg1065
    tmg1065 Member
    I am having issues with Syncing to the Cloud....... it does it, but it hangs on my Computer to where I have to use the Task Manager to shut down Quicken. If I then go to my mobile app..... the Sync did occur.
  • mombenz
    mombenz Member
    I have not installed the newly released patch yet, but I solved my one-step update problems by unchecking Web Sync, One-step update now works but my Quicken crashes if I try to web sync
  • mombenz
    mombenz Member
    Actually I didn't receive the patch
This discussion has been closed.