Incorrect data in "How Often" field on All Bills and Reminders list

I have a scheduled payment to one company that should be annual. On the Manual>All Bills and Reminders list it shows as every two years. On the Edit Bill Reminder screen it is correct, showing every year. I tried deleting and re-entering the payment to no avail. It showed up as every two years again. How can I correct this? It caused me to miss a payment this year and I'd rather not have that happen again!

Best Answer

• Don42@
    Don42@ Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Quicken 2020, Version R24.11, Build 27.1.24.11. I was able to fix this by changing the period to something other than every two years (but not to annual) then changing it again to annual.

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited January 2020
    Hello @Don42@,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

There is an ongoing Discussion regarding missed Bill Reminders that can be found here. Please let us know if this is the same issue that you are also experiencing in Quicken.

If so, you may consider following and/or participating in the Discussion so you can receive any updates/changes as they're posted, as well as share your own experiences with other Users. 

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

• Don42@
    Don42@ Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Quicken 2020, Version R24.11, Build 27.1.24.11. I was able to fix this by changing the period to something other than every two years (but not to annual) then changing it again to annual.
This discussion has been closed.