My Home and Business Program got wiped out due to restoring Win 7, any way I can get another?

In trying to upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10, I ran into all manner of problems and eventually had to restore my Win 7 OS all the way back to zero (so to speak). While I was able to save and back up my personal files, I lost a number of operating programs Quicken Home and Business being one. Can I recover from this calamity without a buying a new version?

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you purchase a download or CD? If it's a download, you can sign-in to quicken.com and download the installation program. If it's a CD, just use it to reinstall. If you can't find the CD, try contacting Quicken Customer Care for a replacement.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • TexBob35
    TexBob35 Member ✭✭
    I downloaded he original file. Signed in and could not locate a place to do what you suggested. They kept telling me I was already subscribed through Apr 2020. So I wound up downgrading to Premier and have it up and running. Thanks anyway, now it's just a matter of manually bringing my accounts up to date, since Quicken has not yet solved the problem of logging in with USAA. But that's another problem for another time.
This discussion has been closed.