Most recent update Quicken Stop Working

Last update was updated and installed on my desktop and Surface. Once program was opened and file loaded, the program abruptly stops. I've tried reinstalling multlipe times the Quicken program and the mondo update. With and without antivirus running, the same issue occurs. I've tried validating and repairing the file, but it never really shows a summary and opens the file when seemingly complete, but once open the program quits.

Quicken Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 11 Pro - user since 1993

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    The base file is stored in a Onedrive directory, but because you asked, I found moving the file to a local user directory does not change the outcome.

• jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    Note that I am using Windows 10 and Subscription Quicken. I downloaded the most recent Quicken program and Mondo Patch, and used those files when reinstalling and updating. I have uninstalled and deleted the Quicken directories prior to reinstalling the full program, I then ran the Mondo update once I found the full re-install would not solve my issue.

• jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    I was able to make a new file, add an account, but did not test download or linking. I then tried to validate/repair my old file, at this point the program quits, it made a validate directory, but nothing in it.

• jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    Solved! Thanks for your input, I copied a slightly older backup to the local directory and it seems to be working!

This discussion has been closed.