View reminders in Calendar and not in list

Options
Just converted from QWindows to QMac and getting used to the different functionality. I really liked being able to view my bill reminders on my calendar (in Windows) but on the Mac, I can only view a list of reminders and can't figure out how to view it differently. Does the Mac version not have that functionality?

Comments

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    If you click on Calendars in the upper toolbar, you can view your transactions (and scheduled transactions) in a calendar. You can customize by clicking on the gear icon at the upper right to change view options.

• Frqflyr
    Frqflyr Member
    Options
    Thanks John, that was actually the first place I looked. However, I do not want to see past transactions on the calendar, only future scheduled transactions. Unfortunately the "Customize" option only lets me select which accounts to include. Not much of a customization if you ask me. From what I can gather from other online sources, looks like this is a limitation in the Mac version that I will have to learn to deal with. Thanks for your time.
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I submitted the ability to view scheduled transactions only in the calendar as a feature request.

Quite honestly, I had forgotten that Quicken for Mac had a calendar as questions about it rarely come up.
This discussion has been closed.