Can't download from LPL Financial. I contacted LPL financial and they said it is not on their end.

2»

Answers

• rbw111
    rbw111 Member ✭✭
    My Quicken import from LPL started working on 01/10
  • gsakal02134
    gsakal02134 Member ✭✭
    Mine just started working today (14 Jan). I first tried importing from 1 Jan through 14 Jan (today). Quicken accepted the file, but said their weren't any new transactions; only balances were updated. I then imported 18 Dec 2019 through 31 Dec (the problem began for me on 18 Dec), and all my accounts were updated.

As an added wrinkle, Quicken now reports that LPL supports Direct Connect. It won't complete the setup ("Not enough information"), but it is able to login to LPL and find my accounts. Perhaps the attempt to add this feature is what caused the problem? I'll continue to check with my LPL advisor.
  • rbw111
    rbw111 Member ✭✭
    Quicken for Mac does not have Direct Connect for LPL
  • rgumpertz
    rgumpertz Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken for Windows, however, does claim to support Express Web Connect with LPL Financial. Too bad it can't be set up!
  • gsakal02134
    gsakal02134 Member ✭✭
    I've taken some screen shots of Quicken's LPL "Direct Connect" offer that I've sent to my advisor. Perhaps, after fixing the Web Connect issue, they've placed "Hooks" for a possible future enhancement? If I get any further information, I'll post it here.
  • Dennis B
    Dennis B Member ✭✭
    Same problem with LPL Financial …..Help Please
  • Dennis B
    Dennis B Member ✭✭
    This is the error I get when I try to connect to LPL....from the account page.....Doesn't mean anything to me.....any thoughts?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
    <Errors xmlns="http://schema.intuit.com/platform/common/error/v1">
    <error>
    <code>AuthenticationFailed</code>
    <type>INPUT</type>
    </error>
    </Errors>
  • Jbalzer55
    Jbalzer55 Member ✭✭
    I am getting the same error message. If I get to where I can log in it then ask me to type the word I see which is not able to be read. It was working but now not. ????
  • Jbalzer55
    Jbalzer55 Member ✭✭
    You can go to LPL and it has an option to download into Quicken which is the only solution I have found at this time.
  • Jbalzer55
    Jbalzer55 Member ✭✭
    > @gsakal02134 said:
    > The latest from my LPL advisor is that LPL has escalated the problem, and is working with Quicken to fix it. I sure hope so--I haven't been able to import transactions for nearly a month.
  • Jbalzer55
    Jbalzer55 Member ✭✭
    gaskal02134 you can go directly to LPL and download into Quicken from there until they get this fixed Hope this helps you.
  • Dennis B
    Dennis B Member ✭✭
    I cannot download or update transactions via quicken without first going to LPL website. When I try to update transactions via Quicken I get the following message.....any solutions?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
    <Errors xmlns="http://schema.intuit.com/platform/common/error/v1">
    <error>
    <code>AuthenticationFailed</code>
    <type>INPUT</type>
    </error>
    </Errors>
This discussion has been closed.