Multiple Business accounts (edited for clarity)

I have used Quicken for personal and for 1 business account but now I need to track 1 personal account and 3 businesses ! What is the best way to set this up ?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Hi @timberwolf4156,

I believe that there are two possible approaches, but first a few questions: 

1) Which version of Quicken are you using?

2) Do these 3 businesses have things in common - e.g. are they the same types of businesses ( like 3 donut shops, or a cafe and a restaurant) or are they completely different types of businesses?

3) Do they need to be tracked separately for business or operational purposes (such as you have different partners involved in each on?

Let me know and we'll see where we go with this.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• timberwolf4156
    timberwolf4156 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for contacting me.
    I am using Quicken 2020
    The 3 business are all different and I need to track them separately for tax perposees and billing
  • timberwolf4156
    timberwolf4156 Member ✭✭
    Sorry, it's 2020 Home, Business & Rental that I am using !
    Thanks a lot this helps, I will dive into it tomorrow and if have any other questions I will shout out :)
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the one - it should work well!

Okay - sounds good.

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.