Unable to Sync to Cloud

Hello, I am running Quicken Premmier 2020, R25.10 and I'm unable to sync to the cloud. It appears to hang up on "transactions" with the wheel spinning. I have tried to reset the cloud data several times with the same results. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @cookm,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

To clarify, are you initiating the sync from One Step Update, or by using the "Sync Now" button in the Mobile & Web tab?

If you have not already done so, please see the information and steps available here, and post back to let us know if this helps to resolve this matter for you.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• cookm
    cookm Member ✭✭
    Hello @Quicken_Natalie,
    I am trying to update using the “sync now” button in the mobile & web tab. I have seen the link you posted in another thread but I don’t see the same symptom that I am experiencing listed. I did try resetting the cloud data without success.
    Thanks, Mike
  • Quicken_Natalie
    edited March 2020
    Hello @cookm,

Thank you for providing these additional details.

I suggest next signing out and then back into the Quicken program by going to Edit>Preferences and then selecting Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts in the left panel.

Next, click Sign in as a different user, type "yes" when prompted, and then click Sign Out.

Finally, close and reopen Quicken and sign back in with your Quicken ID and password. If you are prompted to sync to mobile, please choose yes.

Once your file is reopened, navigate to the Mobile & Web tab and click the "Sync Now" button once more.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

(corrected steps)

• cookm
    cookm Member ✭✭
    Hi Quicken Natalie,
    I followed your instructions with the exception of the sign in as a different user command was under the edit>preferences menu not the tools menu. Please let me know if this is acceptable.

I logged back in and performed a sync under the mobile and web tab. Unfortunately, the same results occurred. I waited approximately 45 minutes, clicked on the screen, and received a message that “quicken windows is not responding” .

I am forced to reopen quicken. When I navigate to the mobile & web tab the last sync indicates to the current date and time where it said “none” before. My new transactions on my mobile app are not being updated to my PC.
    Thanks
  • Quicken_Natalie
    edited March 2020
    Hello @cookm,

Thank you for attempting these steps and for posting back with the results, although I apologize that they did not resolve the issue. 

Do you automatically download transactions from your financial institution(s) into Quicken, by chance?

If so, would you mind performing a One Step Update, making sure that  "Sync to Quicken Cloud" is included, and then posting back to let us know the results displayed for Cloud sync upon OSU completion?

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• cookm
    cookm Member ✭✭
    Hello quicken Natalie,
    I only update my accounts through OSU. I confirmed that sync to the cloud was checked, performed the update and unfortunately with the same results. I waited 20 minutes and quicken is not responding.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Hello @cookm,

Thank you for attempting these steps and posting back with the results.

I suggest next performing a Validate and Repair on your Quicken data file, following the steps outlined here.

If the issue persists, I suggest contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting. Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will work with you towards resolving this.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.