Email Rent Reminders do not deliver

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Emails not going to tenants.

Comments

• strivituso
    strivituso Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue with the rent reminders. I am using version R25.10
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @strivituso,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

This is a long-standing issue that is caused by the email provider flagging the rent reminder email as spam and blocking it. AOL and Yahoo are the two primary email providers that we suggest Users avoid using, however, any email provider may do the same.  

I suggest first trying a different email address that is with a different provider. You can also check the spam/reported email settings and remove the "spam" mark from Quicken's IP.

If that does not resolve the issue, then you would ultimately need to work with the blocking service/email provider to have Quicken's IP whitelisted. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

• strivituso
    strivituso Member
    Options
    How is the reminder integrated into my personal email address?
    Its it sending out of my default mail client, if so should I see it in my sent items.
    I am using outlook and my email address is a Verizon.net domain run by yahoo.
    I do not see anything in my sent folder.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @strivituso,

Thank you for the additional inquiry, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

To clarify, the Subscription versions of Quicken do not run through an external email client; they are sent directly from Quicken. Therefore, no record of the email would be found anywhere in the external email client.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.