Quicken crashes every time I try an update, specifically for investments

This discussion was created from comments split from: Why does Quicken keep crashing?.

Comments

• leit7777
    leit7777 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I am having the same issue and done all that you have done and still not response from Quicken. I'm getting VERY frustrated that Quicken crashes every time I try an update, specifically for investments. [removed]
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @leit7777

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • leit7777
    leit7777 Member ✭✭
    So I've done that.. sent logs multiple times but still no resolution. This is affecting multiple people. The web is filled with users having the same issue so hep me understand what else we need to do to get the issue resolved? It is causing corruption with my quicken files ever time Quicken crashes doing an update of investments. I'm at my wits end and looking at Money as an Alternative to Quicken right now.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @leit7777

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that you continue to experience this trouble.

May I ask if you were ever provided a ticket number when contacting Quicken Support so that I may investigate your interaction further?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • leit7777
    leit7777 Member ✭✭
    Wouldn't you have a record of that? I work in support at my company and I can search our system to find prior support tickets. Are you saying Quicken doesn't have that capability?