I tried to change my email address and now Quicken crashes. I cannot get into the file.

Options
I have to change email addresses. I tried to do that on Quicken for Windows (desktop) and now I cannot get into the product at all. I get a crash notice everytime. I did send it the first time I got it.

Best Answer

• eaglesa
    eaglesa Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was able to get it fixed by contacting support. Had to download a new version. Thank you!

Answers

• Quicken Diana
    Options

eaglesa 

Hello, thank you for reaching out in the Community! When you open the Quicken software and receive the sign in prompt, do you see your previous Quicken ID/ email address in the provided field or is it blank? If you do see your previous ID, navigate to the very bottom of the software and click on the blue hyperlink that allows to “sign in as a different user”.

Does the software crash before you are able to enter your username and password? Does it allow you to enter the information and then crash upon loading? Please provide additional information and details so that I can try to pinpoint what the issue might be and provide further guidance.

-              Quicken Diana

• eaglesa
    eaglesa Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I was able to get it fixed by contacting support. Had to download a new version. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.