My Current Budget report is correct, but when I export it to Excel, six of the categories are wrong

In the exported report the data is correct, but 6 of the category labels (out of 160 rows) get replaced by another category label, usually containing a similar word.
31 Oakridge:Expenses becomes 16 MJSCI:Expenses, an Income category !
This has been happening for a couple of years, but it used to be only one. Now up to six.

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @amvl1,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

If you have not already done so, I suggest performing a Validate and Repair on your Quicken data file, following the steps outlined here.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

• amvl
    amvl Member ✭✭
    My Version is R22.35, Build 27.1.22.35
    I have completed a successful Validate and problem still occurs.
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are you exporting?  That is, have you tried "copy  to clipboard" and then pasting into excel file?

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• amvl
    amvl Member ✭✭
    I normally Export to Excel.
    I have now tested Copy to Clipboard and paste into Excel, same problem.
    Also tried Export to Txt, same problem; however Export to Pdf had no problem.
This discussion has been closed.