Stack View, Related Website Not Showing/Displaying

This discussion was created from comments split from: Program Change Suggestion - Update Bill Reminder.

Comments

• James J
    James J Member ✭✭✭
    So, I can click "edit this and all future instances" of each bill and verify that the related website is, in fact, "there" but it is just not displaying where it used to. What's up with that? Can I fix it?

I'm using Quicken Premier 2020 on Windows 10, recently upgraded from Windoww 2017 on Windows 10.
  • James J
    James J Member ✭✭✭
    No solution to this huh? Nobody else uses this? I like to go through the bills one at a time, clicking on the related website as I go, so that I can pay the bill?

Everybody is using autopay or something?

I very rarely give a company authority to automatically take money from my bank account . . .
  • Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Must be a change from 2017 to the subscription version.

Perhaps a more streamlined workflow, shown step-wise in the image.  I try to avoid going into the "edit reminders" dialog when I'm not actually changing reminders for future bill pays.

Seems like "Enter Expense Transaction" dialog has everything you need if you just hit "enter" in the bill panel (#1) rather than going into the pull-down.  Maybe will save you a click or two, after you have the reminder all setup.

This discussion has been closed.