Why can I not open a manual account?

I am totally confused. Using quicken for over 20 years, this one, with all the upcoming windows has to getting use to it. I was able in the beginning to open a manual transaction account but now it is not able anymore. I hate to be connected to the bank.

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manual accounts have and will always be available.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if the existing account register is already connected to the bank, deactivate the connection:
    Go to Edit Account Details and select the Online Services tab.
    If the lower half of the screen, Online bill payment, shows that the account is connected to a bill pay service, deactivate that connection first.
    In the upper half of the screen, Online Setup, click the Deactivate button and follow prompts to disconnect the bank account from downloading services.
    Repeat this process for all other bank accounts to this or other banks that you don't want to be connected for downloading.
  • Annemie
    Annemie Member
    in Jan.-Febr. when I purchased the program the bank connections and the manual where on one window and it was easy. Now a second window opens for "advance" the manual is listed. If you chose it nothing happens and you can not get out of the window unless you close the computer. Try it please.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a Next button at the bottom of the dialog below way too much white space.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.