Missing Bill Reminders in Quicken 2020

I recently upgraded from Quicken 2017 to the Subscription Quicken (2020).

One thing I relied on in the past were the bill reminders,

I have to screen shots one for 2017 and one from 2020

Note that quicken 2017 shows bill reminders, and has things like utilities, transfers, and subscriptions that are coming up.

The 2020 version shows Income & Transfers and does not show upcoming bills in the stack view. If you switch the the Calendar view, the upcoming transactions appear.

Is it possible to change the Stack view in Quicken 2020 to show the upcoming bills in addition to the transfers and income?

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe what you are looking for is combined view.

• apolonio
    apolonio Member ✭✭
    Thanks, I tried using combining it and the view was updated, but that stacked view goes away if I combine them.
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I guess that's why I could not reproduce the stacked view. With every version comes some change.
  • apolonio
    apolonio Member ✭✭
    Totally understand, don't like change sometimes, but this one looks like it will be alright for my use case. The thing I like about stacked views is that I can see easily see which day will have a lot of financial activity so I can get the funds ready in the appropriate accounts.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I am showing ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• apolonio
    apolonio Member ✭✭
    That is it, not sure why I did not see it earlier. Thanks all for your help. is there a way to mark this is solved?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, the "old style" bill reminder views from prior Quicken versions are still available.
    You can customize your Home tab's My Money view (or create your own view) and add a Bill and income Reminders view to it.
    Or you can select the Bills & Income tab's Projected Balances view, customize it a little to suit your needs, and use that instead
    Or you can customize each of your account registers to show future scheduled reminder transactions as if they were real register transactions already.
This discussion has been closed.