Since I updated to version 2020 non of my cash balances match

This discussion was created from comments split from: Register balances don't match account list balances.

Comments

• ganma98
    ganma98 Member ✭✭
    Since I updated to version 2020 non of my cash balances match
  • oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Carol, you'll probably have to use your Bank statements and go back say..a year, look at your statements for a given quarter, write down the balance for that month ending date, check it against the ending date for that same month in quicken. That is the only way you'll find where and when the error occurred. I would encourage you read my post  called "Find & Fix" to help you set up a function to help you find the error quickly to help resolve the problem more easily next time it happens (it probably will happen again unfortunately). Reply to this post if you need more help, as I'll be glad to assist if I can. I'm NOT a support representative or super user, jus an everyday user for last 15 years but, I have come up with my own work around that I have found to be quick and easy. Quicken is slammed right now, so hang in...and get back to me by responding to this post if you need!
This discussion has been closed.