In bills & Income how to I add a memo line?

Options
I have Quicken Deluxe 2020 on MAC. How do I add a memo line to Bills & Income? It use to be there in Quicken 17. That's how I tell what bill I'm paying when I have several bills to the same Payee. Also I can't find the search feature anymore.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, Beckie:

When in the Bills & Income view, I suggest you click on the "Projected Balances" button at the top. This will show your scheduled transactions (both income/expense) in a familiar view.

There, you can edit the series as you did in the past with one change: double click on the reminder, and the options to Mark as Paid, Skip, Edit, etc. are now below the transaction instead of being in a drop down sheet.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, Beckie:

When in the Bills & Income view, I suggest you click on the "Projected Balances" button at the top. This will show your scheduled transactions (both income/expense) in a familiar view.

There, you can edit the series as you did in the past with one change: double click on the reminder, and the options to Mark as Paid, Skip, Edit, etc. are now below the transaction instead of being in a drop down sheet.
  • Beckie
    Beckie Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you very much! That was so easy and I had spend forever (at least it seemed like forever) hunting for a way to add a column for a memo.
This discussion has been closed.